August 22, 2013

Meet The Teacher

Well this Summer is officially coming to a close! Tonight is meet the teacher at school, and the last weekend is upon us. Normal schedules and activity meetings will be in full force! I cannot complain, Colton has had a nice break and actually seems to have become a bit "bored" this week. Its hard to believe he will be the big 4th grader on campus (next year will be a new location) but their are so many "special" activities they get to do this year, I know it is going to be great!


Sorry for the bad quality phone pic, but these are the little goodies I put together for tonight. I found this adorable printable at Whipperberry and the journals and pencils on clearance at HomeGoods. Attached it all together with some Washi tape....and they turned out pretty cute.....and very simple!

I hope everyone has a great year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment