October 29, 2012

A Cowboys Halloween

The weekend was good, we were productive on the home front......got the yard "winterized" and seeded. We also had date night, we went to a nice dinner at The Keg and ate in their lounge. It was a great dining experience and gave me some ideas for the house :) They also have the best chocolate martini I have ever had! After that I switched my 5" heels in for boots and went out to do a little dancing(and people watching)! They were having their costume contests at Cowboys, and let me just say......the people watching did not disappoint!

Here are just the shots of the winners in order,

3rd Place went to the RED SOLO CUPS!



2nd Place went to the LEGO MINIFIG



1st Place went to BURNED BIG TEX



Oh and his fire women...of course!

Then they brought out the confetti gun and the REAL party began! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment