October 31, 2012

A Steel of a deal-Christmas Card Discounts


I know its Halloween, but I just couldn't let a deal like this go to waste!

While my Hollie Hair color was processing, I saw an ad for a printing sight called Minted. After some research I found a great deal for these personalized Christmas Cards that we all love, but they tend to get a little expensive! Who doesn't love getting this kind of cards?!?!






Here how to save $50 on your HOLIDAY order at Minted. 

1) Create an account HERE and get a $25 credit on your next purchase just for signing up! 

2) Go HERE and get a discount code for $25 off HOLIDAY orders (must be used by 11/4/12). 

HERE IS WHAT TO DO: add at least $50 worth of HOLIDAY merchandise to your cart. The first $25 credit will be automatically applied to your cart and you will have to enter the second $25 discount code into the promotion code box during checkout. 

There is also a way to order now (to get the discount) and edit or add photos later. At the check-out in the "Special Request Box" simply type "I need to edit my details later" then you will be able to long in and change before submitting your proof for printing.  

This only works for holiday products and you have to add at least $50 to your cart.

I already have a great idea for our cards, and can't wait to send them out! I haven't even taken the photos yet, so I will be editing later for sure!

Oh yeah, and HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

0 comments:

Post a Comment