October 4, 2012

And So It Started

Although this is a new blog, I just looked up the first blog I ever wrote.....Nov. 16, 2007....WOW....hard to believe it has been so long! It was anonymous to protect those that were the main content and will not be shared. LOL Since then I have created a few more, all with specific intentions and content.

Unique Finds & Designs-More of a craft blog, before & afters, with a little life mixed in


True Image Interiors-When I started my own business, to focus on interior design.

Since those blogs I was able to take a job with a great company, hints the reason I have been MIA in blog-land. I still continue to read my favorite blogs every day and miss it dearly. Then I started thinking.... most of the blogs I like to read are just about peoples lives. Granted they usually have similar interests as me, but its like reality tv with good content. Much better than that negative crap on tv.

And so....hear we go again, but instead of trying to schedule posts of what I think people want to see & read, I am just going to let life happen. Those who know me personally know I will have plenty of content to blog about. As some in the family say, "you just can't make this stuff up!"

Welcome Back!
Ranna

0 comments:

Post a Comment