October 5, 2012

September Round Up

Since I dumped my pictures from my camera, I thought I would do a little re-cap picture montage of September to get you all caught up with a little of what's been going on.

We started of the month with a Labor Day weekend trip to visit Terry's aunt & uncle in Oklahoma. It is so beautiful and peaceful at their place. We did a little fishing and actually caught one. Colton's face is priceless! Let it be known that this was my pole that they were "watching" while I went for a wine refill...LOL





The next event was for my very special friend Melissa who was turning 40. It was a beautiful summer night with food, friends, wine, and of course cupcakes! I just love putting things like this together, I have so much fun!





Last, we finished off the month with some nightlife in the Fort Worth Stockyards with the Pistol Annies at Billy Bobs. They put on a great show and I just love that they are just up there having a good time and don't take themselves too serious at all. They are mine kind of people! Rock on Annies!



Have a great weekend ya'll! I'm off to finish the details on the baby shower I am having here this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment