October 19, 2012

F is for Frank

Just in last week, my new favorite jewelry piece from F is for Frank. They are local artisans here in Dallas, and they make some awesome jewelry. This is a gold plated wood knot with a carved bone feather on a 30" chain. I heart it!



Here are some others I am keeping my eye on as well.


I think I just have to have this to layer on with the other, and to match the license plate. I'm thinking a 10 anniversary present :) Someone give him the hint...lol


They also do other metals, I just love this pewter dunn necklace. And here is an awesome little rose gold skull as well. I know someone this would make a great gift for :)

I am a sucker for necklaces, but they do rings earrings, hardware, cufflinks...all kinds of stuff!

Go check 'em out online, they also take part in lots of shows in the area, or call and go by the studio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment