November 7, 2012

Colton-Then & Now-Sneak Peak

Its bitter sweet when you realize that your little one is growing up! We have been transforming Colton's room from little boy to bigger boy. It is still in process, but with the rain this weekend, we were not able to do the outside work we wanted to. You know me, I didn't want to the day to go to waste, so at 8 am on Sunday I emptied Colton's room to start the transformation. I snapped a couple of pics during the process and wanted to give you all a sneak peak of what's going on in there.

Then.......Bye-Bye John Deere.....


In Process.........Hello-Surfer/Skater Grunge...



After we finished for the day, I was amazed to find Colton in his room doing his homework! I had to snap a quick pic of that! He loves his new room!


Then, that made me go back to look for pics when he first got his big boy bed. Where did this little boy go....tear...sniff sniff :( They grow so fast!




0 comments:

Post a Comment