November 4, 2012

CMA'S 2012-Highlights

Well.....better late than never! I meant to get this re-cap done on Friday, but it got away from me, and so did the weekend!

Brad & Carrie did a great job hosting as always. The highlight for me was the "Gangman Style" dance! LOL


I had to take a double take at Kellie Pickler, she donated all of her hair to Locks Of Love. Someone close to her was just diagnosed with cancer. She looks stunning!

Of course my favorite couple racked up on awards, aren't they just the cutest! Look at 'em :)
Song Of The Year
Female Vocalist Of The Year
Entertainer Of The Year
It just doesn't get any better than that, and 2 people couldn't deserve it more!


These next 3 guys just steal my heart, the "rockers" of country! They have brought new energy into
country music!

Jason Aldean


Eric Church-A better looking and better sounding Kid Rock.....lol....maybe its the sunglasses?


And my personal favorite....Brantley Gilbert...(who by the way I think should have won New Artist!)


One of my favorite performances of the night was Kelly Clarkson & Vince Gill! They sounded great together!


And of course, the first lovebirds of country music Tim & Faith.....could Faith's legs be any longer...sooo jealous!!

And last but not least the Willie Nelson Tribute was great, my goodness....how old is he? It seemed like he has looked the same since I was born! LOL



0 comments:

Post a Comment