November 30, 2012

Forever Dance

Last weekend the hubby and I had a chance to go out dancing with the family. It had been too long since we had gone, boy are we out of shape.....lol (ready for a new workout...its on the way...stay tuned for updates) Dancing is one thing that has always been a huge part of our lives, its how we met and fell in love :) We should really make ourselves do it more often.

Then yesterday I was going through some old photos, (I am thinking of getting some new editing software) and I found these. They were taken at a friends wedding in 2007.















The photographer really captured some great moments, I wish I knew who they were to give them credit! I just love looking back at old photos, these have made my day! Happy Friday everyone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment