December 4, 2012

A Healthier Me


As most of you know, I started using the Beachbody products last year. They give amazing results! You just have to put in the work and commitment to succeed! Nothing is easier than walking into the living room and pushing play. Not getting in the car, driving to the gym, and so on. It works perfect for busy lifestyles. Don't get me wrong, I still have to "schedule" my workouts, but it takes half the time not having to go anywhere.

I had been "on the fence" about becoming a coach, but finally made the plunge. It just made sense even if I never had any customers for me to get the discount myself. I am still writing my journey, but have done Turbo Jam, Insanity, and just started Turbo Fire this week. I also drink the Shakeology and P90x recovery drink.

Here is the breakdown on costs/savings per month:
As a Beachbody Coach you will save 25% on all Beachbody products. For some customers, becoming a Coach just for the discounts is a smart decision. If a customer is drinking Shakeology on a regular monthly basis, or ordering the P90x recovery drink, P90x protein bars, the Derm Exclusive skin care products, or any other Beachbody product on a regular basis, it makes sense to become a Coach and save money with the 25% discount. The minimum cost to be a Coach is $15.95 a month, so if your monthly savings are greater than $15.95 a month, it’s worth it.

Shakeology retails for $120, with the Coach’s 25% Shakeology discount, the cost is only $90. So as a Coach, you are saving $30 a month on your Shakeology alone.

This is not something I got into to make money, I still have my normal job. I just enjoy talking to people about what motivates me to be a healthier me. I signed up originally as a Beachbody Coach for the discounts, but to still have the opportunity to make money by recommending Beachbody products to my family, friends, coworkers, and associates.  I can market my Beachbody business passively when it comes up in everyday conversation, which seems to happen quite frequently. If you’ve done P90x, Turbo Fire, Insanity, or any of Beachbody’s other workouts, you know they get results and you can’t seem to stop yourself from talking about them. And, once you start seeing results, other people will notice and will be asking you what you’ve been doing to get in such great shape.

I plan to stay on top of my progress through these crazy holidays, if you are interested in my honest opinion or any of the products. Feel free to contact me here or visit my website at
http://www.teambeachbody.com/strongerwoman

0 comments:

Post a Comment