December 18, 2012

Deck The Halls

Well, its officially only one week left until Christmas! I have finished all the decorating, shopping, and wrapping. Now just have to do the grocery shopping (which I dread the most)! I hope you are all well on your way or done as well.

I have been obsessed with the Country Christmas channel on Sirius! I heard "Somebody Snitched On Me" today....I had forgotten about that one! Colton is getting a little annoyed with me singing in the car....he is growing up for sure (I'm starting to embarrass him)!

Here are a few pics of our Christmas decor. Please excuse some of the photo quality, I am trying to learn to use the manual mode on my camera and it is rather tricky (any tips are greatly appreciated). I wish I had more time to spend really learning it.

This little ceramic tree was made by my aunt, and is as "antique" as I am :) but I love it to pieces!



I didn't make any additions to the village this year, it is already getting pretty cramped in its spot. We may need a new home for it next year.



Our stockings were hung by the chimney with care.

Our tree is VERY traditional, and I was thinking about changing it to a cool trendy color. Truth is I can't imagine giving up all of my sentimental ornaments which are a mix match of our entire lives.


90% of these ornaments where made or given to us, and all have a "story". That to me is what makes a true Christmas tree!

Do you prefer a designer tree or a traditional tree?

0 comments:

Post a Comment