January 9, 2013

Holiday Break Round Up

Well, I am officially back at it, settlin' back in to school, work, and extra activities. I know everyone is most likely done with the holidays, but since I just downloaded over 200 pictures from my camera, I thought I would give you all a lil' round up of what we have been up to the past few weeks. I will try to be short & sweet (like me) LOL!

Of course there Rex made his way around a few more times then went back to the North Pole.






We had our annual Fieseler Christmas Eve Dinner, which is always a blast! Here is our family pic with Nana, the most wonderful woman in the world!


My Secret Santa did awesome with my gift this year! Check it out!


Then we were lucky enough to have a surprise "White Christmas" in Texas!


It was a great holiday! I enjoyed having the time off to spend with family & friends! We have the best ones ever! We are so blessed! I hope you are all staring the year off with a BANG, I know we are!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment