February 5, 2013

Year 2013-Do Over

For those that know me I had started off 2013 with a bang.....Motivated...Inspired...Focused

Then on Jan 10th my world came crashing down! Now with daddy gone, I know he would want me to pick up and "keep truckin". Things will never be the same in my life, but I must find a way to move on.  I want to make him proud, so with that I declare officially declare this a "Do Over!" Thank you to all of my family and friends for the most awesome support system anyone could ask for, I love you all!

What better way to get on track and stay focused than with an inspiration board. Getting back to the basics of what makes me happy. I am a very visual person, so I have one of these in my office, right above my computer, and one taped to my mirror. I find that I kind of meditate while blow drying my hair, so on the mirror is a good place for me to visualize these things and make them happen!


Okay 2013........BRING IT!
Who's with me?
Go here to makes yours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment